Craniosacral Biodynamics is an approach to the teaching and practice of Craniosacral Therapy that acknowledges the deepest foundations of the human system.
We, as human beings, are seen as
- an expression of the wholeness of life itself
- not separate from the vast forces at work throughout the universe.
A spiritual essence called the Breath of Life is perceived to generate a
- subtle tide-like ordering and organizing principle called primary respiration
- that manifests as a biodynamic life force or potency within the human system.
This intrinsic health
- integrates all cellular and tissue form and function, from the moment of conception until death
- is constantly at work maintaining the best possible balance and homeostasis even in the most desperate circumstances.
The intention of biodynamic clinical work is to re-establish the relationship between
- inertial or conditioned mind-body states and
- the intrinsic health of primary respiration.